Plumber Journeyman, Full Time, Days, OKC
Job Code: 4028
The Journeyman Plumber installs, repairs, and overhauls plumbing systems and its satellites, assists any other technician, craft, or area during the course of general duties, and performs maintenance and trouble calls on a variety of patient care and non-patient care equipment.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Journeyman Plumber responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Repairs, maintains, and modifies plumbing systems, components, or equipment in accordance with applicable code and industry standards.
* Performs preventive maintenance to assure proper functioning of equipment and systems; corrects or recommends the correction of hazards identified
* Receives work requests and schedules work consistent with priorities given designated equipment and areas of the hospital
* Completes work orders and related documentation
* Prepares and reviews purchase requests for parts and equipment
* Performs trouble calls
The Journeyman Plumber reports to the Maintenance Tech Lead and/or Contractor Plumber.
Required Physical Demands:
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Heavy (Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Frequent exposure to physical and chemical hazards, including extremes in temperature, chemicals, fumes, and dusts.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Oklahoma Journeyman license in plumbing
* 3 years plumbing experience
* Experience with following wiring diagrams to perform required maintenance on equipment.
* Knowledge to repair equipment or general building and cabinet repairs
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English