Entry Level Support Technician
Do you have a special gift of being able to help people with technical issues? EVS, an ERP publisher is looking for an entry level support technician who is passionate about customer support. An entry level support technician will have broad responsibilities with a primary focus on researching and answering technical questions and troubleshooting technical problems. Based in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, we offer a culture that values our customers, our people, and a balance of work/life. If you consider yourself a creative, over-achiever and want to work in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, we encourage you to apply.
Desired Qualifications (or be capable of learning):
- Respond to technical support requests through email and phone
- Research and provide answers to clients by identifying problems
- Guide clients through steps to resolve issues
- Document issues and resolutions
- Test functionality of new software
- Bachelors degree
- Help/Support desk experience
- Ability to solve complex technical problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience with ERP systems (bonus points for Sage 500 ERP)
- Understanding of general accounting principals
As a side note, we were not able to delete the section from this service asking for gender, race etc., please leave this blank, we have no need for this information.
EVS - 18 months ago
EVS is the leader in live mobile digital video production systems. Its products are intelligent recorders combined to highly reactive...