Scheels is looking for a new member of the iSeries programing team. Primary responsibilities include:
• Work with a team of programmers on various projects to further Scheels business goals. Scheels is a well-established business leader in the upper Midwest. We are looking for a programmer to join our successful enterprise. There are many opportunities to help our business users develop new tools as well as refine existing tools. This is an exciting time to work in the information services department at Scheels.
A Qualified Candidate must have:
• An enthusiastic and people focused personality
• Ability to work with a team
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• A strong understanding of iSeries and OS 400 CL and RPG/ILE programming
• Understanding of proper programming techniques including design and documentation
• Ability to do some light lifting.
• Understanding of OS 400 security and permissions
• SQL experience
• Webservices skills
• 2 year degree or equivalent programming experience.
• Open – depends on education and experience
Scheels All Sports offers Medical and Dental Insurance, retirement plan, paid holidays and vacation/sick leave, and an excellent employee purchase policy.
Submit resumes to:
Scheels Information Services
4550 15th Ave S
Fargo, ND 58103