Pentair is 30,000 employees strong. We work around the globe to deliver industry leading products, services and solutions for our customers’ diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection. Our inventive thinking, collaborative spirit, disciplined work ethic and breadth of experts allows us to deliver inspired solutions for a changing world. Through our capabilities as a company, our innovative products and our Win Right values, we have the opportunity to define a clear and compelling role for Pentair in the global community.
Business Unit Overview
Pentair Water Pool and Spa® GBU is the global leader in swimming pool and spa and aquatic equipment. The business has built a reputation as the innovation leader, providing high performance, reliable and energy-efficient filters, controls, sanitizers, pumps, heaters, cleaners, and accessory products for residential and commercial pool owners and operators. Pentair Pool & Spa brands include Pentair Pool Products® and Sta-Rite®.
Highly competent International Customer Service oriented individual to provide professional top quality service and assistance to International Accounts.
Job Requirements & Skills
- Provide and maintain an exceptional level of customer service to international customers.
- Maintain accurate data for quotations and orders.
- Follow all policies and procedures appropriate to the day-to-day operations and ensure compliance of export rules and regulations.
- Interact with operations team, credit department, sales reps, and customers to effectively manage customer orders from entry to delivery.
- Preparation of all documents such as letters of credit, bills of lading, air way bills, commercial invoices, insurance forms, shipper’s export declarations, dock receipts and certificates of origin; or any other documents required to support and comply with export regulations for any specific country.
- Coordinate all outgoing shipments with shipping department, freight forwarders, trucking companies, and customer specific appointed carriers.
- Research all customer requests for credit and prepare documentation for investigation, preparation of any resulting credits, and delivery to customer and sales rep.
- Provide assistance and back up support to all sales reps to provide smooth process flow for international customers.
- Miscellaneous clerical duties such as filing customer shipment folders, and electronic filing of all incoming customer requests.
- Flexible working hours to interact with International Accounts.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as required by the Global International Customer Service Manager.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of export regulations.
- Some understanding of international export business operations.
- Can do attitude and ability to perform in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Desire to provide outstanding customer service.
- Computer proficiency required (Microsoft Office Word and Excel.)
- FLEXIBLE work schedule - align work hours to geographic territory assigned.
- Minimum 2 year college degree pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years international customer service experience that includes order processing from entry to delivery including documentation.
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pentair is pumped about water! Water & Fluid Solutions, the company's largest segment, manufactures water flow and filtration products for...