High school diploma or equivalent. Has and maintains a valid driver’s license. Knowledge in child/adolescent and adult specialty to be attained within six months of employment.
• Frequent standing, sitting, and walking which are in bursts of 5 to 10 minutes.
• Occasional forward bending from the hips while kneeling to reach to the side.
• Occasional need to be able to assume a full squat/lunge from a standing position.
• Occasional need to maintain back extension while being on stomach with one’s own body weight on hips and legs. This position is maintained for several minutes.
• Occasionally, be able to put one’s own body weight on one knee and one elbow on the same side of one’s body.
• Occasionally, be able to kneel and reach to same side toward the floor.
• Lift up to 10 pounds occasionally during shift.
• Strong grasp is needed to use keys to open doors throughout the facility, and to maintain constant contact with a consumer during a take down procedure or with other hold techniques.
• Pushing/pulling force up to 25 pounds occasionally during a shift.
Ideal candidate will seek supervision and consultation as needed, accept and employ suggestions for improvement, be courteous and respectful towards consumers, visitors and co-workers, and be sensitive to the consumer’s needs, expectations and individual differences.
AltaPointe Health Systems, Inc. - 15 months ago
AltaPointe Health Systems, Inc. oversees a community-based, regional system of mental health, substance abuse and intellectual disability...