3 + years of overall Oracle expertise. Experience in implementing and support of the Oracle e-Business Suite 11 I and R12.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs technical analyses to the sub-system level (Technical).
- Develops software program specifications for various levels of complexity and codes programs from high level specifications or derived logical processes (DLPs) on two or more technical platforms (Technical).
- Demonstrates understanding of the Catalyst approach and applies components of the architecture, development, integration and deployment phases to day-to-day activities (Methodology).
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains moderately complex database for internal and external users/clients.
- Creates, documents and implements standards and/or modeling to monitor and enhance the capacity and performance of the database. Programs and writes codes as necessary. Develops data import and export routines to automate data loading. Builds windows, screens and reports.
- Performs analyses and reviews complex applications being released into production. Develops test application code in client server environments to ensure that software conforms to build management practices.
- Develops back-up and recovery procedures and data archive/purge procedures. Creates supporting technical documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Two or more years of experience in technical analysis, programming, and testing, preferably in a consulting environment
- Experience working with software programming and testing standards
- Experience working with data modeling and database techniques