Organizes and supervises the work of field crews to ensure safe, efficient and effective performance. Develops and maintains scope, schedules and budgets for personnel, materials, and other resources as required to ensure the timely completion of operation, maintenance and inspection projects. Ensures these activities comply with all federal, state, and local regulations, and company standards. Effectively supervise union personnel while adhering to collective bargaining agreements. Responsible for the coordination and supervision of gas system maintenance and inspection activities to ensure public safety and compliance with federal and state regulations and company standards. Responsible for the project management, supervision and planning of all projects associated with the construction of the gas distribution system in compliance with federal and state regulations and company standards. Ensure that the gas distribution system is constructed, and operated in a cost effective and reliable manner. Accountable for the regulatory compliance for all activities that fall within functional responsibility, as prescribed by federal and state regulations and company standards.
- Associates Degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent work experience.
- 7 years of progressively responsible experience, including proven supervisory experience.
- Must accept supervisory standby on rotation basis.
- Must reside within a specified geographic area and be available for duties during times of system emergencies.
- Must maintain a valid commercial driver’s license.
- Must possess Operator Qualification (O.Q.) certification based upon the requirements set forth in D.O.T. 49 CFR 192, Subpart N