Accountable for coordinating all facilities and maintenance functions within the facility, including the continuous safety and reliability of all facilities and equipment.
• Accountable for a staff of maintenance mechanics, technicians and janitorial associates
• Position will have direct input to P&L development and attainment.
• Accountable for achieving quality and productivity objectives and following vendor and customer specific, standard operating procedures.
• Directly accountable for training and compliance activities, including managing the facilities safety program.
• Accountable for security/loss prevention including associate welfare and physical building and client asset protection.
• Understands and demonstrates United Stationers' Core Values.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong planning, change management and organizational skills.
• Demonstrate ability to solve problems, achieve results and foster strong customer service orientation.
• High degree of initiative, team building and dedication to effective positive change.
• Intermediate computer skills.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum five years of job related experience required.
United Stationers - 18 months ago
Don't think that United Stationers is just another paper pusher. The company is a leading wholesale distributor of office supplies and...