For more than 25 years, Northern Tool + Equipment has been the ultimate resource for contractors, automotive shops, grounds maintenance professionals, homeowners and serious do-it-yourselfers. We are a multi-million dollar retail, internet, and catalog powerhouse with strength and stability rivaled only by the exceptional products we sell. Our motivation to become the dominant force in serving our customers’ tool and equipment needs is driven by innovative products, out-standing customer service, growing sales and a highly-motivated work force.
Our Mission: Northern Tool + Equipment is a family business that takes pride in our ability to equip you with the tools to tackle tough challenges. We strive to build lasting relationships and promote a fun and unique Northern experience.
Join our expert workforce as an Assistant Store Manager where some of our core values include empowering the individual, acting with integrity and having fun.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities
We’re Looking For
- Works with store manager to maintain store operations and coordinate assigned retail sales functions
- Keeps sales personnel informed of new products and ensures all sales standards are being met
- Ensures that all store showroom changes are made and are in compliance with merchandising standards
- Seeks ways to maximize alternate sources of revenue through established company programs
- Ensures that all customers are assisted in a professional, courteous, reliable, honest, and responsive manner and that their customers' needs or complaints are dealt with in a timely manner
- Works with merchandising to inform them of current sales trends and maintain adequate inventory
- Coaches and counsels employees under the direction of store manager
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
Benefits of working at Northern
- 18 years or older
- 2 years college/technical training
- 1-2 years related retail management experience
- Knowledge of light industrial products, hydraulics, etc
- Ability to supervise & coordinate others
- Leadership in communication with customers, employees and Company personnel
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
To apply for the Assistant Store Manager position in (Location), click on Retail Careers at www.northerntool.com/careers and search for zip code 32225. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Training and development
- Employee discount
- Medical/dental/eye care insurance
- Vacation/Sick days
- Bonus potential
Northern is an equal employment opportunity employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Northern Tool + Equipment has been a supplier of high-quality tools and equipment for more than 26 years, selling products through direct...