NPI Server Products Program Manager
The Platform Engineering Group's Silicon Enabling Operations team is seeking an experienced self-motivating Program Manager to fulfill the role of an NPI Server Product Program Manager.
In this position, you will be a member of the Platform Execution Division (PED) - Program Management team. Your responsibilities will include:
-Own and run a Product Development Team (PDT) and be the communication interface to outside PDT members
-Responsible for program managing day to day activity of an NPI Server product
-Drive execution forums (joint PDTs) with suppliers, Outsource Design Manufacturers (ODMs), and internal/external customers
-Drives PDT execution including planning, development and tracking of schedules, headcount, and program spending with functional areas to support program deliverables.
-Owns POPL3 (Product Overview Proposal), NPI phase exit reviews, PRA (Product Readiness Approval) and SRA (Ship Release Approval) review meetings
-Delivers overall program status to stakeholders, PDT, and management.
-Drives program risk identification and management.
-Interface with finance for PDT spending.
-Chairs program CCB.
-Defines NPI SKU definitions for team units, upgrades, customer samples, etc.
-Owns team unit and hardware allocation and upgrades to support PDT and external demand. (boards, systems, CPUs, memory).
-Manages internal and external sample prioritization and distribution. (PDT, Marketing units, customer samples)
-Owns silicon demand & delivery; interface w/ silicon planning.
-Coordinates Utilities and SW product schedules and features with PDT requirements
-Manages the validation tasks and tracker resolution
You must possess a Bachelor or a Master of Science degree in Business and/or Engineering field, and:
- 4+ years of experience in Project or Program Management in a New Product Development environment in a technology based industry. Product development with motherboard and systems manufacturing industries preferred.
- 3+ years of server, client architecture or new product development experience in a high tech industry
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Very strong interpersonal skills, stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise of project management skills in a product development environment
- Needs to be able to effectively communicate and organize activities that span multiple organizations
- Needs to be capable of working in an environment filled with ambiguity and working across geo's
- Exceptional written/oral communication and presentation skills
- An MBA is considered an added advantage
- Able to assume responsibility and be proactive taking initiative to address issues, set direction and meet commitments
- Can identify gaps and impacts, track parallel, often competing issues, set priorities & drive timely resolution with balanced judgment
Mar 19, 2013
Mar 20, 2014
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 22 months ago
45 years of changing the world.
We’ve been delivering on Moore’s Law for close on half a century. And we have no intention...