Robbins-Gioia is a respected, national, and global operations management and technology consulting firm that has served the public and private sector for over 30 years. R-G pioneered the project and program management industry and has made our clients successful in their most complex initiatives. We advise and support governments and businesses across the nation and around the world. Our exceptional associates apply consultative and structured methods and enabling technologies to implement, manage, and improve critical capabilities, initiatives, projects, and programs. We offer advisory, training, technology and related support services in the areas of project and program management, process engineering and related information and telecommunications systems development and integration services and solutions.
Robbins-Gioia, a leading business and government consulting management firm, is seeking an experienced Government Specialist to work in delivering logistical and administrative support. Experience working within the VA customer space is a plus due to the customer mission and goals.
A Senior Analyst is an exempt resource who typically contributes to the gathering of information used for assessments (front end) and evaluations (back end); often participating in or assisting with data collection and research activities.
The qualified Specialist will have experience in the area of GS14 support services. Ideally the Specialist would have communications and planning experience and the ability to travel within the CONUS satellite locations specified by the program.
- Work closely with/support GS14 in VA staff
- Travel to 10 designated cities to coordinate logistics on location
- Helping with communications efforts that result in increasing the response rate of the next wave of the annual customer satisfaction survey
- Taking notes of interviews/focus groups on location in 10 different cities
- Implementing/promulgating communications about the next wave of the quantitative customer satisfaction measurement survey Specialist should have 5+ years of experience in the government space, functioning in a team environment along with experience in Office Administration and logistical coordination. Additional desired skills would be staff planning support and Microsoft Office Software.
- 5+ years relevant experience in government space and functioning in a team-oriented environment
- Office Administration and logistical coordination
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Experience supporting HQ staff type of work
- Excellent organizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience using calendaring software
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Initiative to take on assignments and follow through with little supervision and minimal direction
- Experienced in supporting qualitative research to coordinate one-on-one interviews, one-on-several interviews and focus groups in 10 different cities to include setting up the appointments, coordinating location of sessions and communicating/confirming appointments
- Willing to commute to Washington, DC. Some travel to satellite locations nationwide
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Administrative staff – Federal space
Robbins-Gioia is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer.