Tradition, Professionalism, Excellence.
Founded in 1993, Franklin American Mortgage Company is a privately-held mortgage banking firm headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee. One of the nation’s largest and fastest growing Mortgage companies, we strive to find talented, service oriented professionals committed to excellence for our traditional, values based, organization. Current opportunities include:
Customer Care Representative – Portland, ME
Overview: The Retail Division of Franklin American Mortgage Company is looking for a highly-organized, customer-driven individual to fill a Customer Care Representative position in our Portland office. This position offers a great opportunity to get in with a well-respected industry leader. This person is responsible for the initial handling of the incoming loan submission and is tasked with the validation of information provided by the customer in order to accurately setup the loan file for continuance through to the Processing area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all incoming loan submissions are processed in a timely manner
- Print incoming loan submissions when received via email
- Stack loan file into required document order
- Verify Loan Officer signed and dated application
- Review upfront borrower disclosures for accuracy/compliance
- Verify information and order appropriate documentation, as needed
- Follow up on all docs ordered to ensure timely receipt
- Answer main phone line for Branch
- Maintain office supplies
- Other duties, as assigned by management
What we need from you:
- Entry level – prior processing experience preferred
- Customer driven personality
- Expert organizational skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively in a fast pace environment with low tolerance for error
- Ability to work effectively communicate with and work in a team environment
- Professional dress and demeanor
Why Franklin American for you?
- Salary commensurate with experience
- We offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Prescription Plan
- Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly pay
- 401(k) with company match
- Solid company growth – opportunities for advancement
- Sorry – there is no relocation package available for this position
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters/agencies
Franklin American Mortgage is committed to providing consistent service and support, and is quickly becoming the preferred lender of choice for mortgage professionals throughout the industry. FAMC provides a host of diverse, flexible mortgage packages for customers with a variety of backgrounds and needs, and is committed to helping families and individuals achieve the dream of home ownership through its three divisions: retail, wholesale and correspondent.
For more information about the company and its services, please go to www.franklinamerican.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer