Job Title: Fraud Investigator/Account Protection Team (bi-lingual Spanish) - Westerville
Job ID: 16883
Location: Columbus,OH, US
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Line of Business: Alliance Data
About the Opportunity
As a Fraud Investigator, you will be responsible for reducing losses on fraud cases by investigating cases for recovery opportunities. Opportunities are achieved through restitution, chargebacks, working directly with clients and reviewing activity with cardholders to identify save opportunities. Utilizing your excellent problem solving and decision-making skills, you will ensure that accounts are credited properly for all charges and that the proper balances are on the appropriate accounts. As a Fraud Investigator, you play a key role in contributing to our profitability and directly impact our bottom line, by retaining valued customers and minimizing credit losses resulting from Fraud.
(Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all that may be found in this job.)
* Investigate private label fraud cases. Complete investigation of cases within departmental guidelines and follow-up on all confirmed suspects.
* Responsible for reviewing and fully investigating cases to minimize risk.
* Manages a significant caseload utilizing the company's investigative case management system ..
* Develops, maintains, and disseminates knowledge on current fraud trends and issues.
* Communicate with client, store security and various law enforcement agencies.
* Receive incoming calls and place outbound investigative phone calls.
* Setting up new fraud claims
* Assumes additional responsibilities as requested.
*This position will require passing a Credit Check.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* MS office and typing skills
* Research and analytical skills including knowledge of Excel
* Strong organizational, detail and multi-tasking skills
* Results oriented team-player
* Ability to multi-task and meet contractual guidelines.
* Account Control experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit screen and background checks.
How To Apply
To apply please visit our website at www.alliancedata.com/careers.html and fill out an online application.
About Our Team
As part of the Alliance Data team, you'll be working in a fast-paced servicing environment as the eyes and ears for our clients. You will be an extension of their brand and will be key in providing a positive experience for their customers. We provide a team environment with your own work space where you'll be performing a variety of call center customer service or collection tasks. Taking inbound calls from customers and stores to respond to their questions and concerns will be an important part of your role. Additionally, you'll be making outbound calls to customers to gather account information or resolve their past due situation. When you work hard we take notice and offer rewards based on performance. With Alliance Data you will have the opportunity to grow and perform.
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data and its three businesses employ approximately 11,000 associates at more than 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data consists of three businesses: Alliance Data Retail Services, a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions; Epsilon®, a leading provider of multichannel, data-driven technologies and marketing services; and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com, or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData.
Alliance Data - 2 years ago
Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS)is a leading provider of transaction services, credit services and marketing services, managing over 105 million...