Digital Inventory Specialist
Hanley Wood, www.hanleywood.com , is currently seeking a Digital Inventory Specialist in the Business Media division. This individual will primarily focus on overseeing all inventory aspects of the network. Responsibilities will include forecasting site traffic, site performance/analysis, managing ad inventory levels, assisting in campaign optimization, and maintaining relationships with members of the sales team and other internal contributors.
Major Responsibilities and Related Duties Include:
- Managing and monitoring advertising inventory on a daily basis
- Forecasting inventory and performing site traffic trend analysis
- Developing capacity models and communicating availability of space on our web sites and newsletters
- Communicating general inventory landscape to business unit stakeholders
- Assessing and communicating advertising opportunities and risks
- Managing business rules to adjust inventory projections and delivery
- Developing and maintaining metrics for inventory forecast models
- Documenting inventory and ad serving concepts
Providing management reporting to senior management, including inventory availability, utilization yields, the average click-through and other media performance metrics
Qualified Candidates will possess the following Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent specializing in business, marketing, or statistics
- 3-5 years of experience in quantitative analysis of website and customer performance or marketing programs
- Experience forecasting online advertising media or experience in a comparable analytics role
- Proficiency in manipulating, analyzing, and reporting on large data sets using a variety of data sources and tools
- Strong understanding of online media models and metrics, web analytics, marketing analysis or statistical methods
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel
- Ability to deliver on multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Detail-oriented, well organized and able to assume responsibility for specific project deliverables
- Proven written and verbal communication skills required
About Hanley Wood:
Hanley Wood is the leading business-to-business media company serving the housing and construction industry, and one of the top 10 B2B media companies in the country.
We are over 500 employees strong with offices nation-wide. Over 150 imaginative, creative and driven people from our Corporate and Media Platforms are based in our downtown Washington, D.C. headquarters. We enjoy a corporate culture that simultaneously encourages high levels of creativity and productivity. Those who thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are motivated by personal and team success will find a challenging and rewarding career here at Hanley Wood.
You owe it to yourself to work for a dynamic company. Employee satisfaction is important to us, so we provide competitive compensation and a generous benefits package all while working within a dynamic workplace setting. If you meet the required skills and qualifications and want to learn more, apply online at http://hanleywood.com/?page=careers.
Hanley Wood is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. m/f/d/v
Hanley Wood is the premier media, event, information and strategic marketing services company serving the residential and commercial design...