Cyber Systems Engineer / Instructor
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Cyber Systems Engineer / Instructor to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Columbia, MD. No relocation assistance.
Position requires an active TS/SCI with poly.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Deliver highly technical CNO training comprised of lectures, exercises and demonstrations quizzes and exams, in a classroom environment
• Assist with curriculum enhancement and development, including class content, exercises, exams, and more
• Updating lesson plans to meet new training requirements
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelors degree
• 5 or more years of experience in any of the following areas: computer network exploitation, analysis or defense, penetration testing or vulnerability assessments
• Experience with teaching CNO-related topics
• Good communications skills, both written and verbal
• Active experience with CNO, specifically within the Intelligence Community
• Experience in curriculum development and design.
• Experience with, or well versed in any of the following disciplines: computer programming/scripting, networking and security, packet analysis, network defense and attack, penetration testing, Windows command-line interface, Windows registry and security, LINUX\Solaris command-line interface, VMWare, computer forensics, malware analysis, Windows and *nix auditing and logging.
• Solid understanding of network topologies and architecture.
Position requires a current Top Secret Security Clearance with Full Polygraph
This position is contingent upon contract award, budget, and/or customer approval.
For a listing of all Northrop Grumman open positions, please visit our website at
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 21 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...