Participates in pricing & cost proposal development for new business opportunities and Engineering Change Proposals.
Provide Pricing leadership and support for all phases of the proposal process – proposal development thru negotiations.
Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the current regulatory environment relative to the submission of proposals to the US Government (FAR, DFARS, TINA, CASB).
Effectively organizes and leads a Pricing Team to support large, competitive proposals.
Assess RFP Cost Volume requirements – translating them into a fully compliant cost proposal.
Uses proposal analysis to impact proposal quality, cost realism and reasonableness via Basis of Estimating (BOE) reviews and by using comparisons to other practice.
Can effectively work a proposal in accordance with the Business Development Gate Process and Pricing & Estimating policies
Can impact the overall direction and outcome of the proposal through their participation.
- Candidates must have 4 or more years of superior experience with Government Cost Proposals
- In depth knowledge of FAR, DFARS, CAS, and TINA
- Analytical individual with strong interpersonal and computer skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills; along with other MS Office products
- Proven ability to interface with Senior Management
- US CITIZENSHIP with the ability to OBTAIN a TS/SCI Security Clearance is required
Required Education (including Major):
- Hands-on pricing experience.
- Cost Volume experience.
- Government contracting experience.
- Finance experience.
- An active/current SSBI Security Clearance is preferred.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
- Minimum Degree: Bachelors degree required
- Majors: Finance or related
- An additional 8 years experience can be substituted for educational requirements
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN), with 2011 sales of $25 billion, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. With headquarters in Waltham, Mass., Raytheon employs 71,000 people worldwide.
At Raytheon Intelligence and Information Systems (IIS), we transform data into knowledge. IIS is a leading provider of intelligence and information solutions, specializing in ground processing, unmanned ground systems, cybersecurity operations, homeland security and other markets to resolve the most complex problems for our customers worldwide. IIS employs more then 8,300 people worldwide with major hubs in the Mid Atlantic Region, Aurora, CO, and national Headquarters in Garland, TX, IIS generated $3 billion in 2011 revenues.
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...