Responsible for the installation, layout, and maintenance of all network components related to the information technology department of First Fidelity Bank. Plan, design, analyze, and provide technical support for all data and voice network communications. Conduct research and evaluate new network technologies and recommend purchases of network equipment. This person will focus on the administration of the First Fidelity Bank network infrastructure to include routers, switches, concentrators, firewalls, and site to site VPN’s. The Network Engineer will assess and identify appropriate solutions to be integrated into First Fidelity's network operation and make recommendations for implementation. This position requires excellent customer service and organizational skills to support administrative personnel, department managers, and staff. Promote a positive work environment by maintaining respectful interactions with bank members. This position requires the ability to function successfully in both team and independent work environments.
This list includes the current primary responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive and is subject to change, as needed, for the purpose of operational efficiency.
- Evaluate requirements, recommend design, provide cost analyses, plan projects, and coordinate tasks for installation of data, voiced video networks with an emphasis on security
- Plan, design, coordinate, implement, manage, and document all areas affecting the First Fidelity data, voice and video network in a Microsoft Active Directory environment.
- Experience with network protocols such as TCP/IP, OSPF, H.323, SNMP, BGP, MPLS, Frame Relay.
- Serve as technical specialist in network emergencies.
- Understands and configures all LAN/WAN infrastructure for First Fidelity.
- Configures Cisco switches, routers, firewalls and site to site VPN’s.
- Experience with implementing, maintenance and servicing VoIP solutions to include CUCM, UCCX, Unity Connection and enterprise call recording solutions.
- Develops, maintains, and monitors the data and voice networks.
- Monitors, plans, and coordinates the distribution of network monitoring software such as SolarWinds monitoring solutions.
- Makes recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase and works with various vendors for procurement such as Cisco systems, Chickasaw Telecommunications, Presidio, ATT, Cox Communications, Dell Computer, and others.
- Performs on-site and remote technical support.
- Assist in the organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources.
- Maintains excellent communication with the IT Director on all tasks and projects.
- Creates and maintains good technical documentation which includes detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
- Provides emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
First Fidelity Bank - 16 months ago
American Fidelity Assurance (AFA) puts its faith in the American people and insurance policies. It provides voluntary supplemental life and...