EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
College degree preferred. Prefer background in Finance or Mortgage related field. Proficiency in Excel and financial modeling. Ability to data mine a large population of records to identify relevant information. Experience in a mortgage banking / investment environment preferred. Experience in Database development preferred. 3 to 5 years related analyst experience using database systems and SQL.
Responsible for working with the loan servicing, loan & real estate management, IT and accounting departments to produce management reporting and financial analysis. Source data must be queried from Microsoft SQL Server database and presented on Crystal reports or ad hoc Excel spreadsheets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Through the use of various software applications, such as Excel, Access, and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, the Operations Analyst will:
- build reports reflecting the operational results of our loan servicing, loan recovery, and real estate management departments,
- provide single point of contact for business unit project management,
- meet regularly with business unit management to clearly detail project statuses and expected completion dates,
- track actual vs budget performance for our people, assets and portfolios,
- present results to senior management,
- understand the structures, usage and sources of business data as well as the context in which it is utilized throughout the business,
- provide input to the development of formal business processes.
Nationstar Mortgage - 30+ days ago
Nationstar Mortgage helps turn home ownership into more than just a wish upon a star. The company services residential mortgage loans throug...