Title: Plate Structures Detailer
Industry: Engineering and Construction
Location: Plainfield, IL
Company Profile: CB&I is one of the world’s leading engineering, procurement and construction companies and a major process technology licensor. CB&I provides a comprehensive range of solutions to customers in the energy and natural resource industries. For more information, please visit www.cbi.com.
Qualified Candidate Requirements:
1. High School diploma, Associates degree, 2 year technical degree or equivalent experience. Engineering degree with relavent experience preferred.
2. 0-20 years experience. Multiple level positions.
3. Able to utilize 2D and/or CAD skills and CB&I engineering tools for the production of plate structure design deliverables.
4. Layout detail drawing and dimensioning of steel plate structures and similar components including tanks, vessels, mechanical components, platforms, stairways, columns, bracing, and other industrial equipment.
5. Proficient in current engineering drafting software packages and has a working knowledge of codes, standards, engineering tools, work processes, fabrication, and construction techniques.
6. Ability to communicate and work effectively as a member of a group is critical. Effectively communicate work status and information needs with the project team, other engineering disciplines, and other CB&I departments.
7. Able to fully understand and comprehend all technical detailing aspects for assigned projects and pro-actively develop information required for completing engineering deliverables.
8. Capable of identifying and addressing technical inconsistencies and contract scope changes.
CB&I is one of the world's leading EPC companies, specializing in lump-sum turnkey projects for customers that produce, process, store...