STORE MANAGER - PIERCING PAGODA
Piercing Pagoda offers exciting career opportunities. We look for bright, enthusiastic and performance-driven people to join our team and become an important part of our future. We provide competitive wages and benefits for eligible positions. Piercing Pagoda is one of Zale Corporation's valuable brands. Zale Corporation is a leading specialty retailer of fine jewelry in North America, operating approximately 1,800 retail locations throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, as well as online. Zale Corporation’s family of brands includes Zales Jewelers, Zales Outlet, Gordon's Jewelers, Peoples Jewellers, Mappins Jewellers, and Piercing Pagoda.
The Store Manager position contributes to Piercing Pagoda's success by leading an associate team to create and maintain the company's high standards with an emphasis on merchandising & sales. The Store Manager is responsible for leading all activities required to achieve store goals including:
- Unit sales performance
- Personnel management
- Customer service
- Merchandise presentation
- Loss prevention
- Expense control
- Overall store administration
- Acting as a role model and holding employees accountable for meeting company customer service standards
- Recruiting, interviewing, selecting and training employees is essential
At Piercing Pagoda, selling fine jewelry is our business, so it stands to reason that our store operations employees are the backbone of our business. Our Store Managers are vital to the continuing success of our company. So, if you are enthusiastic about a dynamic working environment that focuses on people and their achievements, you will want to check out our employment opportunities- where you will have the chance to pursue a career, not just a job!
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a retail, restaurant, or similar environment
- Proven success and expertise in sales and merchandising
- Supervisory skills and leadership experience
- Proven communication skills are essential for this position
- Accomplishments with staff development and recruitment
- Flexibility for evening and weekend work is essential
Zale Corporation - 6 months ago
Zale Corporation is a specialty retailer of fine jewelry in North America. At July 31, 2008, the Company operated 1,396 specialty retail jew...