SYNOVA INC. is an Information Technology *professional services* organization, specializing in staffing services, projects & solutions, offshore capabilities-both onsite and offsite, and consulting services. SYNOVA has an immediate need for Cost Estimation Analyst/Engineer - Automotive Product development for our client in Dearborn, MI
Location: Dearborn, MI
Develop piece cost and tooling estimate requests for assigned commodities. This will require an extensive understanding of manufacturing cost structure and supply base capability.
- Actively support the Commodity Business Plan (CBP) process for assigned commodity.
- Actively support the Total Value Management (TVM) process for assigned commodity.
- Support continued development of Cost Models for assigned commodity.
- Support teardown, target agreement and change control process for multiple vehicle programs.
- Actively support continuous improvement, benchmarking best practices and identification of material cost reduction opportunities for assigned commodity.
Ability to construct and analyze manufacturing costs by reviewing sketches, blueprints, and functional information.
- Candidates must have 3+ years of solid experience to apply.
- Candidates must be eligible for full-time employment in the United States.
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of business concepts, realistic judgment, and quantitative and critical thinking skills.
- Maintain data integrity and accuracy and use data to identify and solve problems.
- Plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks within a defined time period.
- Write and speak clearly, concisely and persuasively.
- Model and describe leadership (integrity, drive, courage and initiative) in personal and professional experiences.
- Work effectively with others.
- Experience in automotive component processing and cost development.
Must have experience in any three of the following areas:
- Significant work experience with advanced manufacturing technologies, (i.e. Best in World manufacturing and tooling technologies).
Chassis Electro/Mechanical Estimating
Interior Trim / Injection mold Estimating
Ignition Hardware Estimating
Candidates must possess a minimum of an undergraduate degree with significant manufacturing experience.
SYNOVA is a Corporate Plus member from the NMSDC and is currently one of the largest minority certified MBE Information Technology Professional Services suppliers to IBM, Ford Motor Company, Hewlett Packard, and Daimler Chrysler to name a few. SYNOVA has over 1,700 technical employees and staff worldwide, over 35 locations nationally as well as offshore operations in India, China, Hong Kong, Brazil, and Puerto Rico.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dice - 2 years ago