The School District of Lee County Information Systems Department in Fort Myers, Florida, is seeking a PeopleSoft Systems Analyst with supervisory and PeopleSoft development experience (PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQL, BI Publisher, SQR, Rules).
Please apply on-line at
http://hr.leeschools.net/hrgatewayemployment.htm , (Systems Analyst, Information Systems, Job Opening ID 20115216)
Resume is required. Salary range $49,878 to $81,151.
Call 239-335-1493 for additional information.
- Work with customers to gather and translate functional requirements into technical design specifications
- Design applications to functional and technical programming standards
- Develop time estimates and schedules for the scope of work, and manage project timelines
- Develop and execute plans for data security, integrity, backup, and recovery
- Develop new or enhance existing applications
- Conduct code reviews, develop test plans, and conduct quality assurance testing
- Utilize design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application
- Conduct technical and functional training
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Supervise and lead teams consisting of peers, direct reports, and/or functional customers
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
The successful candidate will have experience with the following:
- PeopleSoft HCM, FMS, SCM, and/or ELM applications development
- Application Engine
- SQL skills and experience with at least one major database platform is required
- BI Publisher (XML Publisher)
- Time and Labor and/or Absence Management Rules a plus
- Support tools and productivity suites such as Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft SharePoint
Monster - 7 months ago