Will be responsible for creating system generated reports on a routine and ad-hoc basis by using Visual Basic or SQL language in support of business and investor requirements. Responsible for identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and timelines of tasks through automation.
- Submitting reporting jobs on a scheduled basis and deliver results to business partner.
- Developing reporting from written business definitions.
- Running routines comparing result sets from different sources and identifying exceptions.
- Performing reasonableness test to ensure reporting results reflect business definitions.
- Participating in, and sometimes lead, special projects and assignments under the direction of department Manager.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business or Information Systems discipline preferred/ Equivalent work experience acceptable.
- At least 5 years business experience, preferably in mortgage banking.
- Programming experience using, MS Access and query building software.
- Candidate must have Visual Basic Skills and working knowledge of data dictionaries.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in team environment.
PHH Arval - 12 months ago
Two staples of modern life -- homes and houses -- come together at PHH. The company's operations consist of PHH Vehicle Management...