KIT digital (NASDAQ: KITD) is a premium provider of end-to-end video technology and services. The KIT Platform, the company’s cloud-based solution, helps media & entertainment, network operator and non-media enterprise clients to produce, manage and deliver multi-screen social video experiences to audiences wherever they are. KIT digital services more than 2,200 clients in over 50 countries, including some of the world’s biggest brands, such as Airbus, The Associated Press, BBC, Best Buy, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Disney-ABC, FedEx, GM, Google, HP, MTV, News Corp, Telecom Argentina, Telefonica, Universal Studios, Verizon, Vodafone and Volkswagen. With its executive offices in New York and operational headquarters in Prague, KIT digital maintains other principal offices in Atlanta, San Diego, Beijing, Boston, Cairo, Chennai, Cologne, Dubai, Ely (U.K.), Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Melbourne (Australia), Paris, San Francisco, Singapore and Stockholm.
KickApps (part of the Kit digital family) is currently hiring a QA Analyst in Manhattan.
Working closely with Kit digital Projects Managers, Developers, and QA Staff in testing web interfaces
- Data checking and analysis
- Analysis of wireframes to produce accurate test cases
- Analysis of wireframes to ensure they meet technical requirements as specified by technical architects, project managers, and developers
- Track technical development dependencies for pre-sprint planning
- Support technical change analysis
- Participate in reviews of dependency specifications
- Functional, regression, load, ad-hoc and compatibility testing
- Involvement throughout the project life-cycle (e.g. requirements analysis)
What’s In It for You?
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- AA/BS Degree in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, or similar
- Experience working on Agile projects, including sprint planning and executing QA tasks within the context of a sprint
- Thorough understanding of software development methods and techniques
- Excellent communication skills, able to make your points and persuade both customers and the team
- Self starter, able to take the initiative
- Enthusiastic and energetic; relishes the pace and pressure of large software development projects
- Commitment to excellence and quality
- A passion for Software QA
- Competitive pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance / 401K benefits
- 20 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with the security of a publicly traded company
- Massive growth opportunities
- Respect for your ideas and recognition for a job well-done
- International travel opportunities
- Exposure to the latest cloud computing, video-on-demand, and web technologies
- NOT working in a corner cube on legacy solutions that nobody will ever see
KIT digital - 19 months ago
KIT digital, Inc. (KIT Digital), formerly ROO Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the business of providing Internet softwa...