Sentara Healthcare is seeking a CRM Integration Engineer to assist in the integration of disparate systems and interfaces with Sentara’s cloud hosted CRM platform.
The CRM Integration Engineer is a technical expert with experience in integrating disparate systems together using various industry standard tools and methodologies, developing custom code and plugins and following the best practices for Systems and Data Integration. The CRM Integration Engineer will leverage foundational skills and prior experience to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team implementing Sentara’s Enterprise CRM strategy.
Ideal candidate should have a programming background with strong emphasis on data focused skill set and a good working knowledge of Systems and Data Integration, SOA, ETL, Master Data Management, Data Quality Analysis and Cloud Operations/Applications.
Individuals with multi-disciplined Data Integration/ETL/Business Intelligence experience and with a flair for programming are also encouraged to apply.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or minimum 3 years of work experience
Experience: Minimum 2 years of enterprise-level Programming/Systems-Data Integration/ETL/Business Intelligence/ Data Analytics experience
Must possess a thorough understanding of:
• Best practices and methodologies in Systems and Data Integration and be well versed in ETL strategies
• Relational Databases and expertise with SQL/PL-SQL scripting
• ETL build and implementation experience using ETL tools like SSIS, Informatica, Talend, etc
• Integration patterns and methodologies like Mediation, Federation, Hub-Spoke, ESB, SOA, Web Services
• Intermediate Programming skills using .NET or Java. In addition, programming experience using PHP will be highly valued
• Cloud operations and Could applications. Experience working with Cloud based CRM application like Oracle RightNow, SalesForce or Microsoft Dynamics will be highly valued
• Full software development life cycle and N-tier technologies
License/Certifications: Not required, but Data Integration/Business Intelligence certification on any one of the Microsoft, IBM, Oracle or Informatica stack will be highly valued.
This is an exempt position and may require overtime, on call rotation and local travel.
Sentara - 14 months ago
Health care's a beach for Sentara Healthcare. The not-for-profit organization operates a network of hospitals and other health...