It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living,
makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Responsible for cleaning, testing and repairing high-tech equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications. Follows JCAHO, AHCA and OSHA standards.
Repairs and tests Durable Medical Equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications
Strictly adheres to company policy and procedures on Infection Control and Safety.
Personal Protective Equipment must be worn at all times
Maintains Cleaning and Repair area in a neat, clean and organized condition
Account for all tools, and maintain tool boxes and drawers clean and organized
Ensures that all diagnostic tools are sent for re-certification in a timely manner
Accesses’ up-to-date information from manufacturer’s on repairs, maintenance and parts
Performs Ground Leakage Testing on equipment required
Maintains monthly calibration log for Manometers
Maintains Technical Manuals for all equipment serviced
Maintains an inventory of parts
Participates in training programs
Attends company in-services and views educational video tapes including safety shorts
Follows company procedures for battery care, including inventory maintenance, storage and disposal
Follows company procedures for warranty on all pieces of equipment according to the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines
- Must be a high school graduate or GED equivalent
- Must be flexible with work schedules.
- Basic knowledge on mechanical repairs.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Able to communicate well with patients and co-workers.
- Ability to update and maintain records and logs of the daily activities.
- Able to accomplish the daily activities with an efficient use of time.
- Familiar with both hand and shop tools
- Required to uphold the principles of compliance as outlined in the Code of Conduct,
Employee Handbook and related policies and procedures.
Supports and participates in the mandatory Corporate Compliance Program training initiative on an annual or more frequent basis, as required.
offers a competitive and complete benefits package.
- Two years’ experience in mechanical assembly and/or repair of mechanical or electronic devices.
Univita Health - 12 months ago