The Admissions Coordinator provides essential activity and process support of the Admissions function, including backup for the reception desk, handling inbound calls, lead management and distribution support, admissions data integrity in CampusVue, and reporting support to the Director of Admissions.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Associate’s degree preferred with 1 to 3 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages daily administrative operations including establishing work priorities; assists in resolving problems related to the day-to-day support operations of the department.
- Provides and/or oversees the provision of administrative assistance and support to the office, to include problem solving, project planning and management, fiscal management, day-to-day office coordination, and reception services.
- Supervises the daily activities of the Assistant Admissions Associates to ensure benchmark metrics are met for lead call-handling, appointment setting, and interview show rates.
- Assures that inbound calls are handled in a consistent and efficient manner to optimize the success rate of first-time callers reaching the school and obtaining the information they need to further the inquiry process.
- Assures that lead information is captured and recorded in a timely, accurate, and consistent fashion, and that status progression is appropriately executed in CampusVue.
- Assures that leads are assigned in a timely way to the Admissions Associates per direction of the Director of Admissions. Generate daily, weekly, monthly, and other reports as needed to support the school’s day-to-day Admissions function.
- Other duties and assignments as necessary.
Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet...