Exec/Admin Assistant I-1202822
Provide administrative support to two VPs on the Global Benefits team, which includes calendar, phone, office, travel, expense, and administrative management and can include secondary support to other Benefits' team members as well as helping to manage/ coordinate ad-hoc business/ administrative projects for the department as necessary.
This position is full-time and based in New York at American Express’s World headquarters. Due to the nature of the role, a virtual work arrangement is not possible. No travel is required.
The ideal candidate will have an appropriate level of administrative experience supporting a senior executive, with a demonstrated track record of at least 3 years experience working in a large professional organization.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Time permitting, participate in HealthyLiving, RewardBlue and/or Work/Life initiatives, events and projects.
- Calendar management, travel arrangements, phone communications, mail and preparation of monthly expense reports
- Coordinate scheduling, logistics, room reservations for departmental meetings
- Process vendor/ contract invoices and payments
- Utilize Ariba Buyer to procure technology, real estate & supplies for employees
American Express is an equal opportunity employer.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Applicant’s should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analysis and project coordination skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Excellent communication skills, including e-mail, phone, oral and written
- Strong integrity/ discretion and ability to handle sensitive issues and information
- Previous administrative assistant experience/ experience working with external vendors is desired
- Aptitude in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Concur Expense, Host On Demand, Ariba Buyer is highly preferred
- Professional, polite demeanor and positive attitude
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 2 years ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...