Why Work at University Of Colorado Hospital?
Recognized as one of the top 25 Best Hospitals to Work for in the U.S. by Health Exec News , the University of Colorado Hospital (UCH) is a 3-time Magnet hospital. In 2011 and again in 2012, UCH was honored as the #1 academic hospital in the U.S. by the University HealthSystem Consortium. On a local level, The U.S. News Best Hospitals report ranks UCH as the best hospital in Colorado. UCH recently joined with Poudre Valley Hospital, Medical Center of the Rockies and Memorial Hospital to form University of Colorado Health.
At University of Colorado Hospital, we owe our success to our employees who practice some of the most challenging medicine in the nation. Along with state-of-the-art medical practice, UCH offers a beautiful, open contemporary facility in the midst of a unique new health care city.
We are an organization dedicated to making all things possible for our patients and for our employees.
Come grow with us……
The Sterile Core Coordinator works in Sterile Processing within the Perioperative Services Division. The selected candidate will provide quality control of case carts as they are delivered to the OR rooms, and will check the supplies and instruments against the doctors preference card. This individual assumes the responsibility of having the equipment ready for each procedure.
Accountabilities of the position:
Requirements of the position:
- Successful service to our internal and external customers by adhering to critical success standards
- Commitment to quality and safety standards
- Exceptional customer service
- Completion of High School or GED
- Completion of an accredited surgical technician program
- 1 year as a surgical scrub tech
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Working knowledge of instrument use and interchangeable products
- Proof of valid and current registration with the State of Colorado as a person performing the functions of a Surgical Assistant or a Surgical Technologist
- Positive attitude
University of Colorado Hospital - 18 months ago
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state's largest and most...