Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 50 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Sr. Research Analyst – Chicago Illinois
The Senior Research Analyst, Marketing Sciences is a resource for internal and external clients in the forecasting of new products. As a Senior Research Analyst, you will provide expertise in Ipsos’s proprietary forecasting model. The Senior Research Analyst will work closely with the Director of Marketing Science but also with Marketing Sciences colleagues in other Ipsos offices when the occasion arises.
In this role, you will:
- Use Ipsos’s proprietary forecasting software, statistical software (SPSS), and business software (Excel) to forecast new product sales
- Work with Client Service on survey design for collecting of consumer information required for forecasting
- Develop expertise in the application of Ipsos Marketing’s proprietary analytic models, including those devoted to forecasting, concept testing, and product innovation
- Work from an analytic plan, assemble PowerPoint decks or provide results and explanations for internal and external clients
- Consistently ensure the timely delivery of error free work
We require the following experience as a minimum for this role:
- BS degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, Business, Math or a related field of study with an analytic/research focus
- Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to present data findings in an easy to understand manner to internal and external clients less familiar with forecasting techniques
- Inquisitive personality with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with Consumer Packaged Goods industry a plus
- 1-3 years of forecasting experience in Market Research or in other forecast-oriented positions
- Working knowledge of SPSS or SAS a plus
Ipsos North America - 21 months ago
What do consumers think? Ipsos knows. A leading international market research firm, Ipsos helps its clients test and evaluate brands,...