Coventry Health Care, a $12.2 billion Fortune 500 organization, is a national managed health care company with nearly 5.1 million members in all 50 states. At Coventry Health Care, we are driven to ensure that every person and organization we serve receives the greatest possible value for their health care investment. We do this by providing a full range of competitive products through our seven core businesses – Commercial Risk, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Workers' Comp Services, Federal Employees Health Benefits Plan and Network Rental.
We are committed to constantly improving our low-cost platform so that we can deliver the products and services that our customers want at a price they can afford. Coventry has the expertise, the experience, and the ability to craft the new products, the new processes, and the new service needed to make healthcare more accessible to all Americans.
Our national managed care company is seeking a Workforce Management Analyst in our Newark, DE Service Center. As a strategic member of the Customer Service Operations (CSO) team, the successful candidate will be responsible to maintain phone level standards within the Contact Center by analyzing call volume trends, call patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, and resource allocation. The contact center analyst will control the real time environment and coordinate with other teams to effectively utilize resources and maximize efficiencies. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of growing and improving a department.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits (401K with company matching, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and tuition reimbursement), paid training, vacation and sick time. This is a highly visible role dealing with business partners across the division and corporation, and being a part of motivating a dynamic team!
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Performs contact center volume forecasting and scheduling. Creates accurate forecasts and schedules to insure staffing meets the needed requirements resulting in calls answered within the acceptable service level.
- Monitors workforce utilization. Coordinates staff adherence to schedules to insure consistency in workforce utilization.
- Assists management in creating or revising workflows that impact workforce management or team results.
- Provides key performance reports to management summarizing statistics as required. Assists in the interpretation of information.
- Assists in developing new reports for management by using appropriate available software applications.
- Assists in the resolution of operational issues with other teams to insure optimal staff productivity and results.
- Contributes to the overall department goals through effective time management and by following established protocols.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years customer service experience required.
- Proficiency with desktop software applications such as email, Word, Excel and Access. Previous experience working with databases.
- Previous contact center volume forecasting, scheduling and workflow management experience preferred.
- Experience working in a Work Force Management application (such as Pipkins) preferred.
Please apply directly to http://jobs.coventryhealthcare.com and refer to req# 1211795, Contact Center Analyst.
- Excellent skills in critical thinking and analysis, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Coventry Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building a talented and diverse team.
Primary Location: Newark, DE, US
Organization: 10750 - Service Center - Central Admin
Job Posting: 2012-10-23 00:00:00.0
Job ID: 1211795
In May of 2013, Coventry became a part of Aetna. We are excited to join together with common values and a common mission: empowering people...