The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects or a group of related projects. Responsibilities include, as applicable, project initiation and all aspects of project plan development, client interaction, project personnel training requirements, scheduling and fiscal management of assigned projects and Quality Assurance program implementation for projects. In addition, the project manager will be responsible for proposal scoping and development.
The Project Manager is responsible for the oversight of work performed for assigned projects and working with the discipline Engineering Leads and Office Manager to ensure that quality standards for all project deliverables are achieved within established schedules, budget and scope definitions. The project manager will manage all aspects of the interaction between the Company and the Clients for assigned projects
Project Managers are also responsible for development of subcontracts, including technical, schedule and financial performance of subcontractors, as applicable. Other responsibilities will include working with and supporting the Client Services Manager and Office Manager for business plan development and implementation, market assessment and planning, contract negotiation, product and service development and direct client interaction for marketing purposes, as applicable.
(education, skills, certifications, licenses):
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or related field and 10 years experience OR appropriate industry recognized certifications or licenses indicating achievement in field and 12 years experience.
- Experience in the commercial nuclear market
- Previous experience in Project Management
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, both internally and with external clients
- Experience with MS Project and/or Primavera is desirable.
- Experience working under a 10CFR50 App. B program desirable
- Some travel required to interface with clients and/or project team members