Primary responsibility is execution of operational activities in accordance with ESI¿s workplan, while supporting the needs of chain providers. Support Pharma & Retail Strategy Sr. Management in the execution of strategic plans within our network. Relationship oversight of assigned chain providers complete with performance management, strategic planning, analytical development, and operational management.
1. Responsible for the relationship and daily operational support of complex/high profile chain and PSAO providers. Operational support includes, but not limited to, quarterly OPS calls, claim investigation, escalated issue management.
2. Execution of assigned strategic Workplan initiatives including but not limited to network development, implementing initiatives benefiting ESI clientele and promoting Corporate and Departmental objectives.
3. Responsible for knowledge and understanding of key providers statistics and financial composition. Examples include, but are not limited to- generic fill rates, demographic information (key states/locations) merger and acquisitions, market share, growth areas, etc.
4. Assists with development of strategic plans for assigned providers, providing consultative input to further foster strong provider relationships.
5. Attend national conferences and tradeshows as assigned and facilitate the delivery of Express Scripts presentations. Examples include travel in support of NCPDP, NACDS, PSAO based tradeshows. Travel may also included specific provider requests for high-touch issues
6. A key extension of the Retail Channel Management and Contract Management Teams- supporting channel development program launches and communication of program implementation and status.
7. Serve as the point of contacts to internal partners (Sales and Account Management, Implementation, etc) on escalated client issues, managing ad-hoc inquiries and other provider requests.
- College Degree in business or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years Account Management experience.
- Knowledge of the health-care, PBM industry and products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Project management/organizational skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve complex client issues.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Ability to manage timelines and meet tight client deadlines.
- PC skills including Microsoft Office and Internet experience.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 18 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.