With Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation in Bethel, Alaska, you’ll serve the over 50 rural communities in the Yukon Delta Region who come to us for care. You’ll grow your skills and expertise in a challenging environment, and experience a community environment within a community that will embrace you as one of their own.
Serving the people of Southwestern Alaska, the Yukon-Kuskokwim Hospital is a 50-bed general acute care medical facility. Fully accredited by JCAHO, services include adult med/surg, pediatrics, obstetrics, emergency room, as well as outpatient family medicine clinics, pharmacy, lab, and imaging.
Responsible for providing dental hygiene treatment to patients and to actively participate in the YKHC dental disease prevention program.
For more information, please contact YKHC Recruitment at: 1-800-478-8905.
- Associate's Degree in Dental Hygiene or a Bachelor's Degree in Dental Hygiene required.
- Two years Dental Hygiene experience preferred.
- Valid Drivers License
- Must possess Alaska License to practice as a Registered Dental Hygienist, or a Registered Dental Hygienist serving as a Commission Corps Officer. Current BLS and CPR certified.
- Dental equipment, Dental instruments, Clinical Product Suites, Telemedicine
- Dental Hygiene, Public Health preferred
- Supervise Dental Assistants I and II
YKHC exercises Federal Law (PL 93-638), which allows American Indian/Alaska Native preference in hiring for all positions.
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health