- Full-time, 40 hrs, Mon - Fri. Using internal and external referral sources, develops mortgage loan business; builds and maintains business relationships within the community.
The Mortgage Loan Officer position provides Simply the Best customer service to each customer service at all times. The associate in this position:
Develops new and expands internal and external referral sources to grow mortgage business.
Using consultative selling techniques, advises clients on mortgage loan options and other financial products.
Provides excellent customer service from approval through closing, working closely with loan origination sources to secure and verify all information required for underwriting.
Responsible for maintaining client relationships.
Advises customers on the completion of loan applications. Job Requirements
Other Traits and Characteristics:
- High school diploma or GED
- One or more years of mortgage loan origination experience, preferably at a bank
- NMLS license
- Pipeline and book of business
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Knowledge of mortgage loan products (conventional, FHA/VA, construction lending and portfolio programs)
- Knowledge of mortgage procedures, documentation, and underwriting guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities to cross-sell financial products and services
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- PC & Internet skills
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Huntington Bancshares - 2 years ago