POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant for L&D Sales College is responsible for the overall administrative tasks supporting events, meetings, travel, calendar management, for the Vice President of Sales and Retention and the VP of Customer Service within Comcast University.
MAJOR DUTIES: (May perform any or all of the following duties.)
Required Skills:MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Announce, setup and manage all logistical needs, manage attendance, and perform follow-up tasks to Comcast University meetings/events to include conference calls, face-to-face meetings, webinars, classroom learning events, and conferences.
- Review all invoices for accuracy for the Vice President of Sales and Retention signature, maintain invoice/budget related files, and balance and maintain records of T&Es and charges. Prepare documentation to support budget forecasts and budget execution.
- Maintain functional area site on the Comcast University site on TeamComcast by posting, updating, managing timelines, and ensuring quality of content from a grammar, spelling, and writing mechanics perspective.
- Maintain functional area site on the CU Communities of Practice site on TeamComcast by posting and ensuring current training materials are available.
- Manage vendor relationships for CU sponsored events, logistics and CU equipment and technology.
- Maintain contractual, personnel, time and attendance, budget-related, and general learning and development files.
- Manage Outlook Calendar for the Vice President of Sales and Retention and the VP of Customer Service Comcast University for appointments, events, conferences, and classes.
- Compile and analyze data related to special projects and data calls.
- Perform project management for projects, trainings, meetings, conferences, tasks, and analyses questionnaires.
- Provide administrative advisory as needed to any member of the Comcast University Team.
- Serve as primary interface with Comcast University customers via phone and face-to-face.
- Participates in and contributes to Shared Services administrative group.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent clerical skills and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy with excellent organizational skills
- Highly-professional demeanor
- Team player with strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (face-to-face and phone)
- Excellent time management, problem-solving skills
- Minimum of five years experience in an administrative role
- Experience with webinar management/software preferred
- Experience with budget document development preferred
Comcast - BUMP'D/Corp/Cbl - Cable - 3 years ago