Third Eye is is actively seeking " DevOps Engineer - for Big Data Systems " to be a part of our client’s team supporting and promoting their Big Data initiatives.
This is a full time contract position with Third Eye's client where the compensation is hourly (C2C) based.
- Expert knowledge of Linux administration - Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS ( Minmum 5 yrs)
- Expert knowledge of scripting in Bash, Python & Ruby
- Experience with Chef; Nice to have - Salt, Ansible
- Hands-on experience in Networking and Network troubleshooting
- Hands-on Cloud experience; Nice to have - VMWare ecosystem knowledge
- Experience in using Git, Maven, Jenkins & and other CI tools
- Familiarity with agile software development practices
- Good team player, good communication skills, with attention to detail and high quality coding
- Must be highly motivated, able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
Contractors would be required to work onsite from our client's Moutain View offices.
Third Eye Consulting Services & Solutions LLC. - 30+ days ago
Third Eye is a niche data centric company delivering consulting, training, & event services around Big Data.
We harness Big Data...