Third Eye is is actively seeking " DevOps Engineer - for Big Data Systems " to be a part of our client’s team supporting and promoting their Big Data initiatives.
This is a full time contract position with Third Eye's client where the compensation is hourly (C2C) based.
- Expert knowledge of Linux administration - Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS ( Minmum 5 yrs)
- Expert knowledge of scripting in Bash, Python & Ruby
- Experience with Chef; Nice to have - Salt, Ansible
- Hands-on experience in Networking and Network troubleshooting
- Hands-on Cloud experience; Nice to have - VMWare ecosystem knowledge
- Experience in using Git, Maven, Jenkins & and other CI tools
- Familiarity with agile software development practices
- Good team player, good communication skills, with attention to detail and high quality coding
- Must be highly motivated, able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
Contractors would be required to work onsite from our client's Moutain View offices.
For companies that need to make sense out of their Big Data, but may not know where to start,
Third Eye provides Big Data Solutions,...