The Health Information Management Technician II is responsible for performing tasks that support complete, accurate and timely health information for use by patients, healthcare providers, management and government/regulatory agencies. Will perform tasks by working with the electronic patient medical record.
Entry Rate: $11.54
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Monday to Friday. 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7:00am and 5:00pm.
- Two years demonstrated work experience in a team environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience working with word processing programs.
- Demonstrated organization and memorization skills with the ability to focus on details.
- Individual must have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, follow instructions, and function as part of a team.
- Carrying, Climbing, hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Sitting, Speaking, Squatting/Kneeling, and Standing
- Formal HIM training from an AHIMA accredited program
- HIM or medical office experience.
- Experience working with electronic medical records
- Home Health and/or Hospice experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...