Fidelity Pricing & Cash Management Services (FPCMS) provides accounting and investment management support services for Fidelity mutual funds and other retail and institutional investment products. These services include calculating and distributing NAVs, distribution rates and yields for a wide variety of investment products; preparing fund financial statements, dividend estimates and tax returns; monitoring delivery of fund trades to custodian banks; processing corporate actions; collecting securities income on behalf of the funds; reconciling, reporting and moving money in support of fund shareholder transactions; and managing fund liquidity.
This position can be located in Westlake, Texas or Merrimack, New Hampshire.
Work directly with Fidelity Front Office Technology Group to implement the Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering within FPCMS to gain developer productivity across all FPCMS Service Lines by automating the build for all development and data movement environments
Work directly with FPCMS Production Operations and Service Lines to standardize the technology stack and environment builds for all discretionary project work to decrease cost of maintaining and building development environments
Prioritize and manage the technical tasks within the Environment Services Team
Establish, update and execute the yearly Shared Services objectives in conjunction with all technical stakeholders
Priortize and oversee the technical tasks associated with building non-production environments across all FPCMS Service Lines
Responsible for structuring the provisioning, administration and overall management of large IT infrastructure.
Assigns resources and tasks, and manages quality assurance, resolution of issues, status reviews and reporting, development standards, change control, customer support and compliance with all policies and procedures.
Leads a team of technical system administration and tool administration resources.
Utilize excellent judgement to plan and accomplish goals
Coordinate with team members in the
as well as frequently engage in meetings/discussions with FPCMS management as well as with technical project managers in Fidelity.
Education and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- 6+ years of IT Infrastructure experience (networks/servers/data centers required)
- Proven experience in the overall responsibility for structuring a project
- Possess a proven track record in managing infrastructure related projects i.e. network, security, data center, enterprise server and storage, printers, infrastructure applications, etc.
- Assigns resources to tasks
- Evaluates risks and recommends contingency plans
- Oversees development of standards, change control, customer support and compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Provides up-to-date information to clients in response to specific inquiries.
- Provides advance notification to management regarding potential issues before they occur.
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Experience providing technical support for IT infrastructure and operations support
- Working experience planning and organizing IT infrastructure/system projects
- Strong experience as a project manager, leading diverse infrastructure projects from initial stages through completion
- High level of personal accountability and “self-starter” attitude in order to make progress in ambiguous situations on schedule
- Outstanding troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Excellent customer support and interpersonal skills
Fidelity Investments is one of the world’s largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit
Systems Administration & Support
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history of making financial expertise accessible and effective in helping people live the lives...