The Laurel, Maryland office of Greenhorne & O'Mara, now Stantec, has an opportunity for a LOMR Engineer I in its Environmental Engineering department.
The candidate must have these basic qualifications/ requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil, Environmental, or Biological Resource Engineering
- E.I.T. (Engineer-In-Training) certification or capability to obtain E.I.T.
- Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic models
- Master of Science degree in Civil, Environmental, or Biological Resource Engineering
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) registration
- FEMA modeling experience
- H&H Modeling experience
Greenhorne & O’Mara, now Stantec, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Check engineering package for completeness
- Establish contact with LOMR Contractor as required to complete work
- Meet schedule requirements
- Complete reviews
- Prepare Review Comments
- Prepare response through MIP
- Respond to engineering QC comments
- Attend all meetings concerning the LOMR
Greenhorne & O'Mara - 2 years ago