Oversee the ongoing and ad-hoc reporting needs of DentaQuest’s internal and external customers. Revise and/or develop reporting procedures, polices and standards and communicate to customers. Initiate and manage the reporting application & self service reporting tool. Analyze all internal and external reports.
- Assist in developing reporting standards and protocols within the Claims Payment Department
- Run production reports in accordance to company and department standards
- Perform ongoing analysis of trends and outcomes
- Research and test appropriate tools for reporting production and department data and statistics
- Develop and maintain mechanisms to track and organize reporting processes and tasks
- Run hourly and daily queue reports to ensure claims do not exceed turn around times
- Contact cross functional department queue managers and coordinate reporting requirements to meet corporate standards
- Develop and maintain quality reports to departmental and senior management regarding reporting functions
- Prepare ad hoc data reports and analysis summaries as requested
- Prepare both internal and external daily, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Organized and maintain a library of reporting definitions, stored procedures, and templates that that include naming conventions and documentation
- Manage the process to identify, revise, and convert existing reports to new database and reporting tool platforms
- Perform technical business analysis of report outcomes
- Consult with cross-departmental staff in defining claims payment reporting needs
- Routinely audit reporting processes for constancy with establish guidelines and acceptable outcomes
- Train departmental users on reporting software tools
- Adhere to DentaQuest business processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science, or related experience required
- 4+ years of related experience in dental or healthcare field required.
- 2+ years report building experience required.
- Knowledge of SQL Reporting Services and MS Access required
- Knowledge of UM terminology required
- Must have the ability to write SQL reports in self serve database
- The following skills and abilities required:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Ability to remain organized with multiple interruptions.
DentaQuest - 2 years ago