Summer Coop/Intern Customer Relations-Parts Services-WIC02082
At Bombardier, 65,400 employees in 23 countries work together to move people forward around the globe-one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet expectations while working to meet specific deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a Team environment
- Basic knowledge of effective business communications in both verbal and written form
- Skill in listening to internal and external customers and asking appropriate questions so as to gain information
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Communications/Marketing
- Work with direct Supervision on any projects, processes or initiatives as required.
Adhere to General Work Requirements
- Process invoicing corrections including, but not limited to, credits, debits, special programs and returns
- Determine alternate part number applicability according to inspection of old part, customer request, parts catalogs, blueprints or other methods
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization including reviewing updated credit restriction list prior to releasing any order including holding shipment of all questionable accounts until release is obtained from appropriate personnel
- Ability to review and understand Governmental Regulations and listings (i.e. ITAR, Military Watch, MK Denial, Embargoed Countries, etc.)
- Determine quickest and/or most cost effective method of shipping parts to customers
- Manage customer back-orders to correct errors and to ensure timely delivery including follow-up of back-orders by checking on progress of urgent requirements and working with AOG Specialists on (AOG) orders and notifying Material Logistics agent of repeat interest regarding specific non-stock items
- Determine Smart Parts, Warranty or Service Bulletin coverage for customers by working with proper departments or using Bombardier computer systems. Ensure customer’s adhere to Smart Parts and Warranty guidelines
- Meet required targets or KPIs regarding output, quality and customer satisfaction
ADDITIONAL DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with Microsoft office applications, including Xcell Pivot tables, Macro creation and maintenance as well as Access Database creation and Maintenance.
- Bi-lingual skills
- Basic knowledge of sales and marketing, including principles and methods involved in promoting and selling services
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to watch our website and apply for additional positions that you are qualified for and may be of interest to you.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code US
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 06.02.2013, 1:03:26 PM
At Bombardier, our 76,400 employees work together to evolve mobility – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll...