Early Childhood Support Teacher - Summer/Seasonal
Follow Kohl's and Center policies and procedures, and State Licensing Rules & Regulations
- Treat all of the children with dignity and respect.
- Maintain confidentiality of the children and parents.
- Attend all staff meetings and recommended required trainings.
- Work well with fellow associates and supervisors.
- Uphold WMELS guidelines and Developmentally Appropriate Practices.
Accountable for the children in your care during the course of your shift
- Maintain safety, care, and nurturance of children at all times.
- Write notes on the children's Daily Sheets relaying information to the parents from the Primary Caregiver and/or from the parents to the Primary Caregiver as the need arises and charting all diaper changes, feedings, and naps.
Maintain necessary certification to perform job duties
- Meet yearly continuing education requirements.
- Keep a current Registry certificate.
- Early Childhood I & II and Infant/Toddler completed.
- Health Exam and TB Test required
- First Aid/CPR Training.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Educational background in Early Childhood preferred.
- Able to lift 40lbs.
- Flexible work schedule and availability.
Kohl's Corporation - 12 months ago
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...