Director, ALLL Compliance-732490
Capital One, a top 5 bank, is looking for an experienced Director, ALLL Compliance (Allowance for Loan Losses and Leases) to join our Commercial Credit Risk Management Portfolio Management organization, located at our midtown Manhattan office. This individual’s key responsibilities will be to own the process, methodology, and documentation of the ALLL, as well as loss forecasting for the Commercial Bank.
- Manage the commercial ALLL process including methodology, process, documentation and execution
- Report to senior leadership on trends and key drivers that impact our reserves
- Manage our controls within the process and drive change where opportunities exist
- Liaise with Special Assets and other groups in the bank to coordinate our loss forecasting process
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 6 years of experience in Commercial Banking Risk Management
- At least 1 year of experience with ALLL
- At least 1 year of experience in developing robust regulatory documentation for use with, internal, and external audit
- Working knowledge of applicable GAAP and FASB rules
- Proficiency in performing quantitative analysis using standard tools (e.g. Excel)
- SAS programming experience
- Strong communication skills
*Capital One will not consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
*No agencies please.
*Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Audit, Risk Management and Security
Primary Location : United States-New York-New York-Mid Manh-90 Park Ave Br 862 (22862)
Other Locations: United States-Virginia-McLean-Northern VA-McLean Campus (19050), United States-Virginia-Richmond-Richmond-West Creek 3 (12073)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...