The Content Protection Technology group is looking for an experienced software quality person to work as part of expanding quality assurance. Working with other Content Protection Technology engineers, you will build application cases and execute security validation procedures. You will own complete functional areas and must be able to define security validation approaches and strategies, as well as execute these verifications including: functionality, compatibility, Integration and reliability etc...
This position requires a self-motivated and dynamic individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team works. In addition, this position requires someone who is ‘very detailed oriented’, can juggle manual as well as automation processes. Candidate should also be highly skilled in security methodologies and practices .
- Content Protection Technology and security related validations
- OS X and Windows, iPod, iPhone ...
- Experience with functional security requirement.
- Defining validation approaches.
- Working closely with a large security team.
- Reporting and tracking bugs & third-party issues.
- BS or equivalent experience
- minimum of 3+ years experience
- In-depth understanding of OS X, Windows and Unix.
- Demonstrated ability to own a complete functional area of an application or product.
- Good understanding of Security frameworks and algorithms.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Must be very detail oriented.
Apple - 7 months ago
Apple Inc.designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, portable digital music players, and mobile communication devices and sells...