Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- This person will provide patient care support and assist providers as instructed by the physician, provider, or RN
- They will administer therapies including medications, calling in provider authorized prescriptions, scheduling follow-up visits, follow up regarding test results, or other support unique to a specialty provider
- They will also receive patient phone calls and follow the practice or protocol while gathering pertinent data regarding the reason for the call
- This person is also responsible to room patients, manage patient flow, and obtain adequate patient medical information
- CMA or LPN or completion of a relevant accredited nursing program
- Current licensure for LPN or certification for CMA required
- BLS certification
- Prefer 1 year specialty care experience (where applicable) including PC experience within a computerized work environment with ability to keyboard and navigate within an automated medical work environment
- Endocrinology experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part time position (32 hours per week)
- Day Shifts: Monday - Friday 9:00am-5:30pm, unless assigned to a specific provider
- No weekends
With beautiful natural settings along the Mississippi River, St. Paul embodies a large ethnically diverse population with restaurants, cultural entertainment, and shopping venues for everyone. Downtown St. Paul features a number of historic buildings including the State Capitol, the Fitzgerald Theater (home to Garrison Keillor's "A Prairie Home Companion"), the Landmark Center, the St. Paul Hotel, and breathtaking views of the Mississippi River. The city is also home to the Science Museum of MN, the Xcel Energy Center (home of the MN Wild hockey team), and the MN History Center. St. Paul offers many private, alternative, and public school options from elementary through college and a wide array of housing options from old historic homes to new construction. The Twin Cities is consistently ranked near the top of Fortune's list of best cities in the world for work and family. A healthy business climate, opportunities for employment, good transportation, and an entrepreneurial environment are amongst the contributing factors.
Community Resource Links:
- Located in St. Paul
- Population = 270,000
- Service Area = 1,600,000
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...