Under moderate supervision, conducts routine and standardized experiments using advanced techniques specific to the research project. Analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conducts routine and standardized experiments using advanced research techniques specific to subject matter of the research project.
2. Analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex results.
3. Performs assays to support research studies.
4. Assists in new and unexpected research experiments and techniques.
5. Assists in the collection, analysis and review of experimental data for publication and presentation.
6. Performs other related duties
Bachelor's Degree in science or related field or equivalent experience
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds.
Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.
Mount Sinai Medical Center - 20 months ago
Mount Sinai Medical Center