Senior Financial Analyst - Global Supply Chain
Grow with us by playing a key role in providing financial support to our Global Engineering organization. As a detail-oriented financial professional, you will have responsibility for the complete overhead process for Global Engineering. Engage with us as you work with a variety of departments, plants and business units. Teach with us as you partner with engineering teams on financial issues.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Financial Analyst - Global Supply Chain at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Leading and facilitating formal and informal overhead budget/estimate process for Global Engineering
• Managing and executing the monthly close process and reporting
• Coordinating and leading overhead reviews with Engineering Leadership; tracking risks and opportunities
• Calculating and analyzing global depreciation forecasts on capital plan updates
• Preparing financial analysis on global capital plan updates
• Coordinating and leading capital post-audit process, including development of executive review materials
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Finance, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting plus related work experience
• Strong PC skills with an emphasis on the Microsoft Office suite of applications, particularly Excel
• Attention to detail and strong analytical, decision making, and communication skills
• Significant experience in financial analysis and operations finance
• Knowledge of Kellogg accounting policies and procedures
• Experience with SAP-specific financial planning systems
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Extended working hours and some limited travel may be required.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
Kellogg Company - 10 months ago
Our founder, W.K. Kellogg, said: “Whatever success I have had in business has been a result of my good fortune in selecting employees...