Under the direction of the Early Head Start Director, the Health Services Coordinator is responsible for planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring and managing health services activities for children and their families enrolled in the Early Head Start (EHS) program pursuant to the Head Start Performance Standards.
- Knowledge of health related services to the community.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement Head Start Performance Standards and state and local licensing requirements.
- Knowledge of USVI Department of Health regulations.
- Ability to adapt professional expertise to the needs of Early Head Start Families.
- BA/BS degree in Nursing, Public Health, Health Administration, Health Education or other closely related health field.
- Minimum Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) certification
- Five years minimum nursing experience
- Valid USVI Driver's License
Career.VI - 23 months ago