IDLO is seeking to engage an International Higher Legal Education Expert to work with the College of Law, University of Juba to strengthen and modernize its faculty teaching methods. In addition, the Expert will be expected to teach a course offered at the College of Law during the short-term consultancy.
The Consultant is expected to inter alia–
For more information:
- In consultation with Dean, College of Law, and conjunction with IDLO Experts, design and provide ‘brown-bag’ seminars for law professors in core law courses.
- In conjunction with IDLO Experts, train the College of Law professors and lecturers in modern teaching methodologies suited to modern higher legal education.
- Train and assist College of Law professors and lecturers to develop course content and lesson plans for the law courses offered.
- Design and develop a capacity-building and mentoring plan for the College of Law faculty and staff.
- Teach a course at the College of Law during the semester (in conjunction with a South Sudanese lawyer, lecturer or assistant professor).
Omidyar Networks - 23 months ago